Stop fighting with different claims processing flows and inaccurate data by streamlining all your claim sources (paper, EDI and fax) onto one platform for an incredible increase in uniform claim data accuracy, processing speed, and process control. The latest in automation technology can alleviate the issues payers are facing in today’s era of healthcare reform. See why hundreds of insurance companies, such as BlueCross BlueShield, turn to automated software to seamlessly process CMS-1500, UB04, and dental claim forms.
View this recorded presentation where we discuss these changes and how automated claims processing technology allows insurers to:
- Eliminate manual keying of claim data into your adjudication system
- Achieve uniform, accurate data with custom business rules
- Process EDI 837 files including original, repriced, and 837 claims with errors
- Generate images of CMS-1500 or UB04 forms from incoming EDI
- Auto-balance date-of-service (DOS) line items to claim total
- Auto-balance multi-page claims to claim total
- Output 5010-compliant EDI 837 or text files
Who should view this:
Executives, VPs, Directors, and Managers from health insurers directly responsible for increasing their company's claims processing efficiency and/or lowering costs.